PRESS AND MEDIA ACCREDITATION FORM
Please remember this application is only a request and it may not be approved. Stonedeaf Productions LTD reserves the right to approve or deny accreditation. The decision is final. Please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions of Accreditation prior to your application to ensure you are eligible to be accredited to enter the Stonedead Festival Arena and operate on behalf of Stonedead Festival and your organisation.
Festival media accreditation is granted to media personnel working in an official media capacity covering the events of Stonedead Festival 2019.
Media personnel working in an official media capacity specifically engaged to cover the events of the Festival such as:
- Television, print and news journalists, producers, technicians and photographers/camera operators
- Radio presenters, technicians and producers
- Freelance photographers and journalists who have been commissioned by credible and recognised media outlets for the purpose of covering the Festival
- Professional bloggers and online influencers
- We wish to remind accredited media that media accreditation is only for use when working in an official media capacity covering the events of the Festival. The accreditation pass is not a “free gig ticket” and does not automatically provide access to festival performances. Media wishing to attend ticketed shows may be granted restricted access for a limited period and this access will be granted subject to the venue manager’s discretion and venue capacity limits. Media wishing to attend full performances are advised to purchase tickets. Ticketing information is available at www.stonedeaffestival.co.uk/tickets
- Please note that accreditation misuse of any kind will result in the cancellation of accreditation.
- Applications from professional bloggers will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. Suitability and aligned goals will be taken into account along with the other selection criteria outlined above for eligibility.
Please submit one application at a time
©Stonedeaf Productions Ltd. Stonedead Festival ‘One Day, One Stage, One Monster Show’