How Stonedeaf Productions LTD collects data about you, when and how we use it, and your rights with regards to your personal data.
If there’s anything you don’t understand, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org email and we’ll be happy to help you.
“We at Stonedead festival take the security of your personal data very seriously and adhere completely to the GDPR Regulations. Your data will only be used in connection with Stonedead Festival and not shared in full or in part thereof with any other company or individual. It will be deleted 12 calendar months after the event, unless you give us the permission to continue sending you information about Stonedead Festival future events and news”
How do we collect and use your data?
• When you buy a ticket we have the following information: your name, postcode, the last four digits of the card you used to purchase your ticket and IP Address.
• If you sign up for our mailing list we will collect your name and email address.
• If you apply to us for a complimentary carers ticket then we will collect your contact details and some personal health related data to verify your application. This information is securely deleted after the event date has passed.
• If you apply to us to volunteer at the festival then we will collect your contact details and some personal details regarding your previous volunteering experiences. This information is securely deleted after the event date has passed.
• If you apply to perform at the festival then we will collect your contact details and information regarding your band such as social media links, biography, artwork and anything else you choose to submit to us. We retain this information for our personal records, so that our booker can refer back to it if they have a performance slot they are looking to fill.
How do we share your data?
• We use Google Analytics (third party) to provide us with information on who visits our website. This may include your IP address, approximate geographical location, referral source, length you browsed our site, number of page views, number of unique visits etc. To collect this information our website cookies.
• We will on occasion share general “behavioural” and “demographic” data collected from analysis of our data base to event partners and advertisers to help us target appropriate advertising and event partners e.g. if an event partner is looking to work with a specific age group or gender, which our customer base covers.
• Your information will be retained by Stonedead Festival Ltd in the case of a change of ownership or directorship.
• Will we never pass on your email to a third party without your express prior permission.
How do we look after your data?
• To ensure that we safeguard and keep secure your information, we have internal security measures and processes in place to ensure your data is protected from unauthorized access.
What are your rights?
You have the right:
• To request a copy of information we hold about you
• Ask us to update the information we hold about you
• To ask us to delete the information we hold about you
• To ask us to restrict how we use the information we hold about you
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email email@example.com at any time.
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies That We Use
Cookies used by our service providers
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
©Stonedeaf Productions Ltd. Stonedead Festival ‘One Day, One Stage, One Monster Show’