Where To Find Stonedead Festival
1. Where is Stonedead Festival?
Stonedead Festival is located at Newark Agricultural Showground, Lincoln Road, Winthorpe, Coddington, Newark NG24 2NY
The nearest train stations to site are Newark Castle Station & Newark Northgate Station
2. Carparking and campervans/caravans
Car parking is free and included in your ticket, though there is a small charge for caravans/campervans please see ticket page. There are no vehicle restrictions for the campsite and the car parks. There are no electric hook ups in the campsite so charge up your batteries.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT www.stonedeadfestival.co.uk/ticketterms/ and it is each individuals responsibility to make sure that they are aware of the content. Any questions please email Stonedeaf Productions Ltd – email@example.com
3. Are there hotels nearby?
There are several hotels both in Newark and the surrounding areas, but be sure to book up as soon as you can as rooms are likely to book up fast. Here are some of the hotels in the area:
- Beaumond Cross Inn – 01636 703670 – http://www.beaumondcrossinn.co.uk
- Newark Lodge Guest House – 01636 703999 – http://www.newarklodge.co.uk
- Acers Serviced Accommodation – 01636 610357
- The Hollies – 01636 707486 – http://www.theholliesnewark.co.uk
- Grange Hotel – 01636 703399 – http://www.grangenewark.co.uk
- Millgate House Hotel – 01636 704445 – http://www.millgatehousehotel.com
- Ashiana Hotel – 01636 678969 – http://www.ashiana.net
- Bridgehouse B&B – 01636 674663 – http://www.arnoldsbandb.co.uk
- The Lions – 01636 643880 – http://www.thelionsnewark.uk
- Best Western, Deincourt – 01636 602100 – http://www.bestwestern.co.uk
- Travelodge, Newark – 08719 846088 – http://www.travelodge.co.uk
4. What time does the arena open and close on Saturday?
Arena gates will be open 10.30am with first band hitting the stage at 11.30am. The show will end at 11pm.
Please keep an eye on local travel updates, and check with the National Rail website to avoid any unwanted delays to your travelling schedule
Taxi/Executive Travel Companies:
There will be a taxi rank catered by Z Cars onsite from 10pm on Saturday night, please find their details below along with other local taxi/transport companies
Downside Cottage, North Road, North Muskham, Newark, NG23 6HP
Phone: 01636 700551
Unit T5, Cressy Holme Farm, Bullpit Road, Balderton, Newark, NG24 3LZ
Phone: 01636 640488
FozCabs (Newark Taxi Ltd):
5 Carrgate Lane, Elston, Newark, NG23 5NU
Phone: 07955 773921
NTS Executive Travel:
39 Montgomery Road, Newark, NG24 4HA
Phone: 01636 311441
13 Jessop Way, Newark, NG24 2ER
Phone: 01636 705200
Buses (Bus Number 67) will be running from Newark Town Centre, Newark North Gate Railway Station and Newark Castle Railway Station to Newark Showground
©Stonedeaf Productions Ltd. Stonedead Festival ‘One Day, One Stage, One Monster Show’